Heading back to Tarime
Well, the time has come to head back to my second home, Tarime. I am so looking forward to seeing all my beautiful people again. I feel such a part of their lives. It has been an incredible journey we have travelled together since my first visit in 2006, this has now created a phenominal bond between us.
I have the most wonderful team of 9 volunteers coming with me. They have generously given their time and expertise to work together to help the people of Tarime.
- Jane James: Medical Doctor
- Selena Sayoko: Medical Doctor
- David Morrell: Teacher
- Monique Artis: Teacher
- Dickson Barasele: Intrepreter
- Aisha Butterworth: Registered Emergency Nurse
- Rohan Brown: Builder
- Sebastian Morrell: Anthropologist
- Jared East: General Maintanence
- Lucy Allwright: Gap Year from School